Homeopathic remedy to control shakes, tremors and spasms associated with Parkinson’s Disease
Use TremorSoothe To:
- Control shaking, spasms and neurological involuntary twitches and tremors
- Calm and support the entire nervous system
- Improve the stability of muscular function
- Support the body’s ability to maintain equilibrium and balance
What is Parkinsonís Disease?
Parkinson's disease is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. It belongs to a scientific group of disorders referred to as movement disorders.
Parkinson's is associated with tremors of the arms and legs, rigidity of the muscles, poor balance, slow movement and difficulty walking, the most well known characteristic. It occurs as a result of the degeneration of nerve cells producing a chemical called dopamine in certain areas of the brain, the substantia nigra and locus coeruleus.
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that stimulates motor neurons, (nerve cells which control the muscles) and strongly influences the thinking areas of the brain. When dopamine production decreases, the motor system nerves are unable to control movement and coordination, and progressively more motor and gross-movement problems are experienced.
It is also believed that Parkinson's may be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Symptoms of Parkinson's disease start very slowly and gradually becomes progressively worse over time.
Parkinson's disease affects over 1.5 million people in the United States. It is more common in men than in women. It occurs in all races, but Caucasians tend to be more prone to developing the disease.
Most people develop symptoms of Parkinson's disease around the age of 60 years old, but it can affect a small minority below this age.
Natural Remedies for Parkinson’s Disease
Natural therapies such as herbal and homeopathic treatments may be very helpful for the person with Parkinson's and can help to address a wide variety of symptoms. Make sure you speak with your doctor before adding any remedies to your prescription drugs and do not suddenly stop prescription medication without medical advice from a doctor or homeopath.
Natural remedies can help to reduce tremors, promote the health of the brain and nervous system, improve mood and anxiety levels – and also address problems like bladder infections, constipation and other related ailments. This can all help to reduce the individual's reliance on multiple prescription drugs
What is TremorSoothe?
TremorSoothe is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to address muscular-skeletal and nervous system health. TremorSoothe is taken internally and works by addressing muscular and neurological health at a cellular level, supporting all neurological messages to various parts of the body including the hands, feet, arms, legs, torso and face.
TremorSoothe may be taken at the first signs of a tremor or spasm to address acute symptoms of involuntary movements quickly and effectively. The selected homeopathic ingredients have all been homeopathically proven to safely support neurological health and vitality, and address tremors, shakes and spasms - without side effects. Presented in small sucking tablet form, TremorSoothe is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, TremorSoothe helps the body to facilitate easy movement and equilibrium naturally, and promote optimum performance and routine stability by providing a sound platform to support wellness and vitality. As a result, TremorSoothe can make all the difference, without compromising health.
What are the ingredients of TremorSoothe?
TremorSoothe contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected for neurological and muscular-skeletal health:
- Stramonium (6C): This remedy is best suited to those who desire light and company and prefer not to be alone. Symptoms tend to worsen in solitude; with the head feeling as if it is scattered about. Twitching of single muscles or groups of muscles, especially in the upper part of body may occur.
- Mag. phos. (D6): This salt has an affinity for the nervous system and a deficiency can result in cramps and spasms. It is fast acting to quickly relieve muscular twitches, hiccups, cramps and sharp twinges of pain. Symptoms are usually worse from cold and touch and improve with heat and pressure – such as massage.
- Agaricus muscarius (6C): The homeopathic remedy of this ingredient was proved by Dr. Stapf in 1928. In its raw form, shamans and others used it to "see visions". People who would benefit from the homeopathic form of this remedy are commonly anxious, fearful and generally nervous. Physically they may be clumsy and twitchy and sensitive to cold and damp weather. Often they experience sensations as if ice or ice-cold needles were piercing the skin. Symptoms tend to worsen after sexual intercourse, before thunderstorms or after eating. Symptoms usually improve with slow movement, sleep and warmth.
- Tarentula (6C): This remedy is most effective for twitchiness of the limbs and jerking of muscles. It is commonly beneficial to people that are affected by music, impatience that borders on nervousness, a sense of urgency and a feeling of not being able to sit still. Frequently individuals suiting this remedy find themselves sick with restlessness that prevents them from getting rest, which frequently extends the period of convalescence. People who would benefit from this remedy include those that are ‘on the go’, who respond to music and crave spicy foods. Conditions that make the symptoms worse include cold weather or change of weather and noise. Factors that tend to improve symptoms include: Massage, music, fresh air and rest.
"I take your Triple Complex NerveTonic Tissue salts regularly, but occasionally I get the shakes. I have been takingTremorSoothe as my tremors occur, and it’s been fantastic. Thanks so much for such an effective safe alternative." -Sybil
"I am a professor of literature and give lectures frequently – I need a steady hand when writing on the chalk board, but have recently found it difficult to do this. My wife (who is my assistant researcher) found TremorSoothe online. After chatting to my doctor, I have been taking it along with the nerve tonic for 2 weeks and already there is a remarkable difference. Much thanks indeed!" -Peter
"With age I have found that I tremble and shake more often. I find it frustrating and it has affected my bowling skills too! I recently tried TremorSoothe and can say that I was amazed. I now take TremorSoothe if I feel unsteady and plan to use it during the club championships next week. Perhaps I will try PureCalm too. Thank you." -Sedrick L.
Suck two tablets in a clean mouth three times daily or until symptoms subside. May be repeated when necessary (every half hour if needed during acute and severe episodes). TremorSoothe may also be used together with Triple Complex Calm Tonic to support the entire nervous system on a cellular level.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3 - 5 days. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep and regular exercise and fresh air – all of which go a long way in contributing to neurological and nervous system health.
How long does one bottle last?
Each TremorSoothe bottle contains 125 lactose tablets. One bottle of TremorSoothe will last 2-4 weeks (depending on dosage).
FREE Native Remedies Newsletter
Effectively relieves symptoms of Tinnitus
Natural Remedy for Epilepsy Reduces Frequency and Severity of Seizures
Natural Remedy for Sciatica, Neuralgia and Nerve Inflammation
Natural Remedy for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) and Periodic Limb Movement (PLM)
Promotes nervous system health, maintains balanced mood and worry free mind.
Herbal relief from migraine headaches and natural migraine headache treatments
Homeopathic remedy controls shakes, tremors, twitches and muscle spasms
Homeopathic remedy supports inner ear balance, relieves dizziness & nausea
“Recently, I purchased several Native Remedies products. I am so very pleased and I am about to order more. Thanking you in advance.”
“I have been a Native Remedies customer for a few years now. Love the products! Thanks!”
View All Testimonials »
Be Sure to Mention Affiliate #6493